Love 'em or hate 'em, these little flavor bombs are a must at any gathering.
- 6 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard
- salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- (diced sweet pickles if desired)
- v e r r r r r y simple! Put eggs in pan of cold H2O.
- Put on stove - turn on, boil for about 2 minutes, then cover the pan and take off the heat. Let sit for a bit (10-15 min or longer). Drain hot water from pan - fill pan with cold water and let eggs cool down until cold.
- Cut into halves and scoop out the yolks. Mash yolks with 2-3 tablespoons mayo, salt and pepper, and mustard (powdered).
- Spoon into egg white halves and sprinkle with paprika. Voila!