Top a salad with these or enjoy a handful after a meal.
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound large pecan halves
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 225 degrees.
- Beat water and egg white until frothy. Mix well with pecans. Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt. Mix well with pecans. Spread on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- When finished baking, remove from oven and allow to cool completely, then break into smaller pieces and enjoy!