Crepes ala Linda
Savory or sweet, crepes are a welcome addition to any breakfast table
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup unsifted all-purpose flour
- About 3 tablespoons butter
- Place in a blender container the milk, eggs and flour. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Heat a 6-inch crepe pan over medium heat, add 1/2 teaspoon butter and tilt pan to coat surface. Pour in just enough batter to coat surface (less than 2 tablespoons) and quickly tilt pan to cover surface. Cook until golden brown on edges and dry on top.
- Turn onto a plate (Not necessary to cook both sides). Stack crepes and use immediately, filling with your choice of jams, fresh fruit or honey butter and cinnamon sugar. Top with powdered sugar or fresh whipped cream.
- Makes up to 16 crepes.