Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
Quick and easy casserole.
- 4 ounces medium noodles
- 2 ½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 ounce frozen broccoli, thawed
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- 1 10 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions and drain well.
- In a 2 quart casserole, stir together noodles, chicken, broccoli and green onion.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together soup, milk, cheese, basil and pepper. When mixed, add into noodle mixture and mix well.
- Bake covered for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.