Goat Cheese Salad
Courtesy of John, this gourmet side dish will excite your palate with blends of goat cheese and candied walnuts.
- Laura Chanel goat cheese
- 2 cloves crushed, chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Red wine vinegar
- Small amount of balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Small amount of water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix bread crumbs with a bit of salt and pepper. Roll 2 golf ball sized portions of goat cheese in the oil and garlic mixture. Then roll cheese balls in bread crumbs and bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Sauté walnuts in butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar until caramelized. Serve with cheese balls and dressing over a bed of mixed baby greens.
- Mix ingredients together to taste.